Sunday 7 November 2010

The Big Interview........who's turn is it this week?

Hi All a fellow Dagger gets the big interview treatment this week. Lee is a great bloke who has helped me out with my writing when I first started and I thank him for that as he let me use the link he had for his own blog on the old Daggers forum. This is my way of saying thanks. So Lee enjoy it mate.

Lee Wilson "The man, the myth, the legend".....yeah!
Favourite decade?

1990s

Your Favourite toy as a child?

Action Man!

Worst Ever Haircut?


Mid 1990s curtains/bowl shape.....eugh

If I could do any job in the world, what would it be?

Football pundit

Most embarrassing moment ever?

Falling into a fishpond whilst attempting to cockily jump across in front of a crowd

Favourite Film and album of all time?

Film - Face Off

Album - Don't have one. My favourite singer of all time though is Stevie Wonder

Worst Job Ever?

Working in Lillywhites and being ordered around by someone who thought he was running a concentration camp.

Favourite place in the world?

Victoria Road....(cheesy answer). In all seriousness, Florida is awesome.

Finally, tell us something we don't know about you?

Chopped tomatoes make me gag

Thanks Lee for doing that. So if you want too have a go you've seen the questions let me know at anthonyhodgson1@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment