Sunday 28 November 2010

The Big Interview........who's turn is it this week?

This week its Caroline McCullagh. Ive known Caroline for nearly 20 years from when she was at school. She was a heavy metal freak back in the day and although she has calmed down a little bit she still makes me laugh when we each other. Its your turn Caroline enjoy it mate.

Who Are Ya?

Caroline McCullagh!

Favourite decade?

Well its got to be the nineties - neon socks, that didnt match, Mad Dog 20/20 and Thunderbirds over the rec... Happy Days!

Your Favourite toy as a child?

Absolutely HAS to be, The Big Yellow Teapot - loved that big hunk of plastic and so wish I could get one for my kids!

Worst Ever Haircut?

Please refer to any photos of me below the age of about 10.... you can pick either "the helmet" or "have your daughters hair cut like a boy cos you really wanted one" - either of those qualifies!!!

If I could do anything other than what you are doing now what would it be?

If I didnt do Conveyancing or work for a satellite company, I think I would be....... an exceptionally good serial killer, who slaps people to death with vietnamese combat boots, aka Flip Flops (or Flip Flips if you have 2 right ones!!!)

Most embarrassing moment ever?

The one I have never lived down, was hanging onto a lampost in Ilford like my life depended on it, refusing to let go until my mum came and got me.... at the age of 22 it wasnt a call she was incredibly impressed to recieve and I still remember the shame on her face when I crawled to the car in front of a whole load of people!!

Favourite Film and album of all time?

Favourite film would have to be Army of Darkness. I can watch that film over and over, and never get bored. That said, Monty Python 0 Holy Grail was legendary.... you cant claim to be king just because some watery tart threw a sword at you..... apparently.....!
Favourite album, is now The Art of War by Sabaton - have hundreds and hundreds of songs and albums on my iphone, but that is just the nuts!!!

Worst Job Ever?

Housewife... No sick leave, fuck all pay, whats a holiday, no prospects for promotion, no Christmas bonus.... need I say more!!!

Favourite place in the world?

My bed.... most definately!

Finally, tell us something we don't know about you?

Believe it or not, bright red isn't my natural haircolour......

No comments:

Post a Comment