Saturday 18 December 2010

The Big Interview For The Final Time.

Well this is it. The last Big Interview. When I asked people to do these I didn't expect too get the responses that I did, its blown me away that I have been able to have one of these every Monday for the last 6 MONTHS. So for everyone that took part, took the time too reply and shared some truly great moments with everyone that reads this blog, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without your kindness and support they wouldn't have got done.

So onto the last one then and its a very good friend of mine from my O2 days. This lady was the most bolshy, humorous, kind and had the best bullshit detector I have ever seen. She now lives a long way away and although we keep in contact through Facebook I miss her as she always cracked me up and could on her best days drink me under the table. Ladies and Gentleman for the final time the big interview this week is Claire Medwyn


Who are ya?

A happy person - Until next week when I turn 30 ( she is now 30 and very old as well)a

Whats your favourite decade?

The 90's

What was your favourite toy as a child?

Gordan the gofer (ace toy)

Your worst ever haircut?

Mushroom bob when I was a kid morale of the story never let your mum cut your hair.

If you wasn't doing your present job what would you be doing?
Learning

Your most embarrassing moment ever?

Too rude to mention.

Whats your favourite film or album?

Film Hangover and  Album Greenday American Idiot

Your Worst Ever Job?

Hospital cook

Your Most Favourite Place In The Whole World?

Egypt

Tell us something we don't know about you?

I am a quarter Indian.

No comments:

Post a Comment