Sunday 5 December 2010

The Big Interview........who's turn is it this week? Paul Cronin

This week its the turn of Paul Cronin. A family member who became a father for the first time a few days ago to a beautiful baby girl. He now lives in Italy with his beautiful wife, allegedly teaching the finer points of English to those that aren't scared of him. Congratulations too you all and enjoy you moment of fame mate.


Who Are Ya?
 Paul M Cronin, a bit of a mongrel, born in England to Irish parents, grew up in New Zealand and now live in Italy.

Favourite decade?

The noughties, because I am still here!

Your Favourite toy as a child?

Any type of gun or sword.

Worst Ever Haircut?

Was by a local man in my now home town. The mans name is Bepe and my balding father in law swears by him. He is not expensive, but he is not exactly a barber. He does hair cuts in his garage and was a butcher by trade, the only reason he cuts hair is because he happens to have a barbers chair

If I could do anything other than teaching, what would it be?

Pilot, alas I had to stop flying planes because the authorities got very cross on account of me not having any training, licence etc.

Most embarrassing moment ever?

Failing my driving test, from the moment I got into the car until I got out it was a disaster. From putting the windscreen wipers on accidentally to nearly colliding with a lorry.

Favourite Film and album of all time?

Ever changing, at the moment film would be goodbye Lenin and album would be Ta Dah by Scissor Sisters.

Worst Job Ever?

Helping my 65 year old father in law concrete his drive, he put me to shame with how much fitter he was then me.

Favourite place in the world?

In the immortal words of Dorothy, there is no place like home.

Finally, tell us something we don't know about you?

I always wear 2 pairs of socks.

Thanks Paul. Well as we reach the end of the year the big interview is coming to an end. Thank you so much for everyone who was brave enough too take part. There a couple to go, but thanks too everyone, I really do appreciate it. Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment