Friday 17 December 2010

Sammy The Elf Friday 17th December

Well here we are then the daily updates as to what is happening. I hope you enjoy it. Love Sammy xx

I followed Rang into the house that was hidden in the snow mound. It was sparsely decorated with a table two chairs and a bed in the corner. A fire raged in the other corner of the room heating up what would have been a very cold house otherwise. Rang sat at the table and motioned for me to do the same. I sat down opposite him and waited for him too say something. He looked very tired and ran his hands over his face a few times before he started too speak.
"Sammy, what I am about too tell you will change everything you see around you. It will change the way you think of this place, but more importantly you will realise that it has too stop now. I'm sorry I tried not too bring you into this but when I saw you with Jack I knew that the time had come too end this once and for all" He lowered his head and took a deep breath.
"Jack and Tommy are being held captive, the people here are under some sort of spell. They don't seem too realise that Father Christmas isn't here. He has been gone for nearly 2 months now, which is very unlike him when he knows how much work we need to do too get everything ready. They have been putting things in the food for weeks now. We used to be able to get our meals at home but a little while ago Devel decided that we should eat two meals a day at the factory. It was explained to us that by doing this we would be able too work harder. At first we all agreed with it and did as we were told, after all Devel is the most trusted of the Elf's that live here and we all did as he said. However one day I got ill and couldn't go too work for a few days. I ate at home and it was only then that I began too see things that the others weren't seeing. I began too see Leprechauns moving in the shadows, were there hadn't been any here for many years. I stopped eating the food at the factory and advised others to do the same. They thought I was mad and didn't join me, they couldn't see what I saw and I began too realise why. The food they were being fed had a drug in it that made them see only what they were told too see. I hadn't eaten it and I could see the Leprechauns going up to Devel's room every day and then he came. The one that we had all been warned about. He showed up one day out of the blue. He passed through all of the Elf's as if he wasn't there and Devel greeted him like a long lost friend. It was only then that I realised we were in deep, deep trouble and I had to do something to stop it." He paused for a brief moment too make sure I was listening. That I was most defiantly was.
"Go on " I prompted
"The one who appeared was someone you have met a few times on your journey" before he could finish I shouted out the answer.
"Carl!, Carl is here? Now? We have too stop him" I jumped to my feet ready to take him on there and then
"Sammy calm down, remember what I told you, no one will believe you that he is here. Remember as well he has Tommy and Jack as hostages hidden in his office is a secret panel that leads to a room at the back of the factory. That's were they are at the moment. They are quite safe for now " He gestured that I sit down again and I did so reluctantly
"There is a way we can do this but it isn't going to be easy and we will need James help as well"
"James? Can you trust him?" I asked a little unsure
"Yes, he knows all about this. He hasn't eaten the food either as he has said he is allergic to it. They believed him because he has acted as if nothing has changed."
"Why has Carl got Tommy and Jack?"
"Carl knew that Jack would spot him or the other Leprechaun's straight away and alert you to what was going on so that's why he took him away. Tommy is different, he is using him as insurance, he thinks that you wont attempt anything if you know that Tommy may come too some harm."
"He seems to have thought of everything doesn't he?" I replied
"There is a way to stop this Sammy, but it is  going to be very difficult and it all hinges on you and James working together. Do you think you can do that?" He looked me straight in the eye as he said it.
"Of course I can what do you want me to do?" I asked urgently
"You need too get a job in the kitchen and stop the food being spiked. The Leprechaun's are in the kitchen but you must pretend that you don't see them and treat them like Elf's. Do you think you can do that?"
"Yes of course. But how does James come into this?" I asked
"He will be the one too get you in there. You need to go to him tonight and tell him you have seen me and I have told you everything. He will understand. You cant do anything tomorrow you must behave as if nothing has changed. We will put our plan into action on Sunday and then by Monday evening everything should start too take shape. Sammy this is the last chance we have and we cant fail at it. Do you understand?"
"Yes of course I do" I nodded
"Good Frank said we could trust you" There it was again Franks name, why did it keep popping up all the time. I had to ask the question it was now or never.
"Rang, who is Frank really? I mean he always seems to be helping me ever since I first got into trouble and everyone seems to know who he is apart from me!" The frustration was full in my voice
"Sammy not now, all in good time I promise all will be reveled" He got up from the table and walked towards the door.
"Its time to go Sammy" He held the door open waiting for me too leave
"What are you going to do? Will you be okay here?" I was worried about my new friend
"Ill be fine, help is on its way and now I must wait here for it too arrive" He smiled a gentle smile as if too reassure me.
"Okay then" I said walking through the door " I shall speak too James tonight and make sure we are ready for Sunday" I watched as he closed the door slowly behind me without saying another word.
One more battle lay ahead with Carl, one more time we would face each other, only this time I would make sure it ended, it ended for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment